If you are interested in playing big poker tournaments then you should follow the ten biggest tournament players. Their moves will enable you in learning the best strategies for winning cash from live tournaments of Poker. Their poker achievements or cash winnings are really very much inspiring and will certainly inspire you a lot.
10 popular tournament poker players:
- David Peters: He climbed up the stairs of success in poker steadily. In total, he got almost $33.1million for his winnings.
- Daniel Colman: In the history of Poker he is considered as the one receiving 2nd largest pay-out.
- Fedor Holz: He is the winner of $32.6million. In 2018’s WSOP he occupied the place just next to Justin Bonomo.
- Jason Koon: He was the poker ambassador for triton where he won two events earing $6.4million.
- Dan Smith: Smith got a boost in his poker career in 2012 when he won $1million. With every play he has improved his performance.
- Bryn Kenney: $55.5million is his total earning till now rom varied poker tournaments Pokerstars Championship, 10-game mix at 6-handed event and many more.
- Stephen Chidwick: He is from England and he gained fame as a leading player amongst the global index of poker. He won above $5million from online earnings including live totals.
- Justin Bonomo
He won different high-roller events of 2018. With his ten wins he got almost $45million.
- Daniel Negreanu
$41.8million is the total winning amount of Daniel. 6 WSOP bracelets were won by him.
2. Erik Seidel
He won WSOP Bracelet for about eight times with 92 cashes and 35 final-tables. $2.5milllion is the biggest amount he won at the Poker championship of Aussie million in 2011.
This is the updated list of poker event winners. If you are just a beginner then you can start with mega888 as the best option.